Does MoO LTC Offer an E-App?

Had a mess once when I sent a pre-filled ap it to someone on a MAC.....nothing lined up.
Might have to learn more about eSignature software. :)

MACs can be a pain with PDFs. Same with pdf software that has not been updated in a while. Some printers dont do well with pre-filled PDFs either. So if the client prints it out to sign things can get screwed up there too.

You most definitely need to get eSignature software. Once started, you will wonder how you ever existed without it. Seriously though, it makes it 100 times easier for the client... which is the most important thing imo... Ive found that apps get finished and signed much faster once I started using it.

I also love how it automatically walks the client through sections they need to fill in more info or sign. I usually leave things like DL# and doctor visit dates/info for them to fill in with the eSign software. It also works on phones and tablets. A surprising number of people in their 50s and 60s have used their phone to complete the eSign process.

If you want to try out one for free, try Nitro Cloud along with Nitro pdf reader. They have a premium version as well. But if you pay, I recommend getting eSign Live. Lots of people use DocuSign but I like eSign Live better.

Last edited:
MACs can be a pain with PDFs. Same with pdf software that has not been updated in a while. Some printers dont do well with pre-filled PDFs either. So if the client prints it out to sign things can get screwed up there too.

You most definitely need to get eSignature software. Once started, you will wonder how you ever existed without it. Seriously though, it makes it 100 times easier for the client... which is the most important thing imo... Ive found that apps get finished and signed much faster once I started using it.

I also love how it automatically walks the client through sections they need to fill in more info or sign. I usually leave things like DL# and doctor visit dates/info for them to fill in with the eSign software. It also works on phones and tablets. A surprising number of people in their 50s and 60s have used their phone to complete the eSign process.

If you want to try out one for free, try Nitro Cloud along with Nitro pdf reader. They have a premium version as well. But if you pay, I recommend getting eSign Live. Lots of people use DocuSign but I like eSign Live better.

Thanks....will look into them. Never too old to learn!!!!

Thanks....will look into them. Never too old to learn!!!!

No problem. I have only been using the esig stuff for about a year now. But I quickly became a big fan of it the more I used it. I can have stuff e-signed while they are still on the phone with me. Much smoother process for all.

Its all pretty easy once you dive into it. The Esig stuff is all drag and drop. Then enter the persons email and it sends them a link. You get an email notification when they sign the document. Then you just download the final draft with their sig on it and email to the carrier. It can link to a cloud account like drive, dropbox, etc, etc,

Last edited:
Its all pretty easy once you dive into it. The Esig stuff is pretty much all drag and drop. Then enter the persons email and it sends them a link. You get a notification when they sign the document. Then you just download the final draft with their sig on it and email to the carrier. It can link to a cloud account like drive, dropbox, etc, etc,

On free trial with Docu-sign as we speak....simple enough. $20/month not bad....$10/month if less than 5 documents. If ObamaCare does'nt take all my loose change. :mad:

scagnt83, what carriers are you using the esignatures with? We've had problems with certain carriers not accepting them.

scagnt83, what carriers are you using the esignatures with? We've had problems with certain carriers not accepting them.

Most carriers Ive used it for accept it. Id raise hell if they dont since it is a legally binding signature per the Digital Signature Act that was passed in 2000. Also, there are esig methods that look like a normal signature, so the carrier cant tell.

Back