Getting Started with LTC

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have been working the final expense market for quite a while and am looking to broaden my horizons some. Any advice on where to start or with whom to partner up with to learn the ropes?

The way I understand LTCI partners they are not really for learning the ropes as they work with financial professionals and do the paperwork and sale for a reduced comp. At least that is how they explained it to me.

Much better options I believe.

----------

I have been working the final expense market for quite a while and am looking to broaden my horizons some. Any advice on where to start or with whom to partner up with to learn the ropes?

Another thing you could do is work with an experienced LTC Agent. If you have some potential cases, they could help you with that until you don't need any help.

I don't recommend this but going to a captive shop to learn the ropes and then get out as quickly as possible.

Ouch! CALTCAgent, tell LTCIPartner what you really think about them as they are helping another agent. (clutching my pearls and wondering...)

I came to this forum looking for advice on FE - things can get pretty hostile for some reason. But I'm now wondering how LTC works and if it's a good route for a new person to go.

Back