Has anyone Considered Other Alternatives Besides LTC Insurance??

To be honest with you I am actually curious if people have used other means than LTC insurance to pay for nursing homes or in home care?

I am a web developer and have been building something for one of my clients that seems like a practical solution. However not sure if this is even considered
an option for most, or do people really not know they can protect their assets in other ways?

From what I have gathered during (LTC is a new world to me) is that his method is to re position your current assets prior the need for care if it even happens rather than paying years of LTC insurance you may never use and never see the money again. Where as this method would allow you to leave assets to your heirs is you ended up not needing LTC in your life time.

Like I said I do no know much about LTC, however when building this site it really opened my eyes to something really worth thinking about early in life.

If any one would like the link to the video that explains his strategy just let me know and I would be happy to send it over.

Thanks for your input in advance!

Tanner

Last edited:
To be honest with you I am actually curious if people have used other means than LTC insurance to pay for nursing homes or in home care?

I am a web developer and have been building something for one of my clients that seems like a practical solution. However not sure if this is even considered
an option for most, or do people really not know they can protect their assets in other ways?

From what I have gathered during (LTC is a new world to me) is that his method is to re position your current assets prior the need for care if it even happens rather than paying years of LTC insurance you may never use and never see the money again. Where as this method would allow you to leave assets to your heirs is you ended up not needing LTC in your life time.

Like I said I do no know much about LTC, however when building this site it really opened my eyes to something really worth thinking about early in life.

If any one would like the link to the video that explains his strategy just let me know and I would be happy to send it over.

Thanks for your input in advance!

Tanner

what are the disadvantages of this strategy?

Thank you Mr_ED and LTCadviser for reading my post.

When I was building the page and video for my client I did not really see any disadvantages other than it seems to be a strategy for individuals with a net worth of $500k or more.

I am not sure I can post a link on here right now as it keeps giving me an error. however the site with the video is nursinghomeshield.com

Like I stated previously I am not going to pretend like I know a thing about long term care, as I truly dont! However while building this for him it sparked my interest.

Tanner, LTC insurance is also purchased with asset repositioning.
With LTC insurance, you may receive care in your home and in private pay community care and assisted living settings. Without insurance, if you want your care to be paid for by Medicaid you will have to reside in a Medicaid nursing facilty. Many people with $500000-$5,000,000 of assets prefer to not receive Medicaid. Not everyone is looking to ride the public transportation. Some people buy cars. I did.

Disclosure: I have not watched your video nor have I visited your website. So, I do not know what you are marketing.

Are you kidding with that handle? Giving away assets so one can voluntarily receive Medicaid. Most every case I have seen as been pushed by the kids so they don't have to pay for the parents care in a better setting. Medicaid is a safety net for the poor, sadly it is being manipulated IMO. Hope you get paid well for participating in this "fraud".

I watched the video, this is not medicaid planning.

1 to 3 financial leverage. That only leaves 1 product. I hope he is selling face to face, as that is the requirement for this product.

My apologies, my comments were before I found the video. Obviously about hybrid policies and very well done. Wish I could use that video.

Back