Help Mark Rosenthal Beat MS

scagnt83

Worldwide Expert of Everything
5000 Post Club
This is a continuation of a post in the "general insurance" section.

Mark Rosenthal is a long time forum contributor and has been silently battling MS for a while now. He has found a treatment called HSCT that had a high chance of helping him live a normal life again. But he is on a time crunch to raise $60k by sometime in 2016 so that he can get this treatment.

Mark has had a huge influence in my career and many others around here. If you are not familiar with Mark and his posts then check out his website: Welcome Insurance Agents-Home Page. It has lots of prospecting ideas/tips, as well as links to free and discounted services. He even has 27 pages of prospecting ideas and tips.

Some of it may be new, other stuff you may already know about... but if you heard about any of those ideas from this forum, it likely originated with Mark.

If everyone just donated anywhere from $1-$5, then he would easily have what he needs. $1 or $2 does not seem like it would matter much, but when combined with 1000s of other $1 donations it adds up quickly.

You can learn more about Mark and his situation from this thread or from his GoFundMe page.

Every single person reading this forum can spare an extra $1. Most can spare $5. It is basically just a cup of coffee. Lets all "buy Mark a cup of coffee" and see what we can get to. No need for a huge donation, just a $1-$5 donation. Even those of you who just read the forum and do not post, buy the guy a cup of coffee... donate a dollar or two.

I just kicked it off with a $5 donation on Mark's GoFundMe page.

It takes 60 seconds to donate. Lets get this man back to selling insurance again! Put "cup of coffee campaign" or "insurance forum" in the notes of your donation so that we can track it.

This is a continuation of a post in the "general insurance" section.

Mark Rosenthal is a long time forum contributor and has been silently battling MS for a while now. He has found a treatment called HSCT that had a high chance of helping him live a normal life again. But he is on a time crunch to raise $60k by sometime in 2016 so that he can get this treatment.

Mark has had a huge influence in my career and many others around here. If you are not familiar with Mark and his posts then check out his website: Welcome Insurance Agents-Home Page. It has lots of prospecting ideas/tips, as well as links to free and discounted services. He even has 27 pages of prospecting ideas and tips.

Some of it may be new, other stuff you may already know about... but if you heard about any of those ideas from this forum, it likely originated with Mark.

If everyone just donated anywhere from $1-$5, then he would easily have what he needs. $1 or $2 does not seem like it would matter much, but when combined with 1000s of other $1 donations it adds up quickly.

You can learn more about Mark and his situation from this thread or from his GoFundMe page.

Every single person reading this forum can spare an extra $1. Most can spare $5. It is basically just a cup of coffee. Lets all "buy Mark a cup of coffee" and see what we can get to. No need for a huge donation, just a $1-$5 donation. Even those of you who just read the forum and do not post, buy the guy a cup of coffee... donate a dollar or two.

I just kicked it off with a $5 donation on Mark's GoFundMe page.

It takes 60 seconds to donate. Lets get this man back to selling insurance again! Put "cup of coffee campaign" or "insurance forum" in the notes of your donation so that we can track it.

Mark was nothing but helpful to me as well when I asked him for help. He didn't ask for anything in return or nothing. I needed help and without hesitation he helped me. I will contribute 10.00 (I don't have much money) for now and some more by the end of September. I'm friends with him on Facebook and have also read that. Very unfortunate to have happened to a good man like him.

Quick update. We have at minimum 6 new donations from the forum in less than 24 hours... possibly 8, and not counting mine last night.

Lets keep this going.

Back