Hybrid Carriers Other Than One America

bluemarlin08

Guru
1000 Post Club
What carriers, other than One America, offer a LTC rider that lasts a lifetime? Which companies do those of you that offer this lean toward?

I saw that Stratecision was trying to build a hybrid comparison product...presumably as an additional product, like adding STM to the base LTC option.........but with the variations in the products....especially One America, I am not convinced how I would use it.

If someone wants an expensive indemnity plan, it is Nationwide....if someone wants joint, lifetime benefits, table rated policies.......then StateLife. Else, it mainly boils down to MG versus PacLife.

Seems that the fewer options out there....the less I need comparison software.....and it sure is a dwindling market.

Comments?

I saw that Stratecision was trying to build a hybrid comparison product...presumably as an additional product, like adding STM to the base LTC option.........but with the variations in the products....especially One America, I am not convinced how I would use it.

Seems that the fewer options out there....the less I need comparison software.....and it sure is a dwindling market.

Comments?

I guess it saves from having to fire up multiple quoting software programs. Even though comparison is difficult in the hybrid market.

Depends on the price of course.

If someone wants an expensive indemnity plan, it is Nationwide....if someone wants joint, lifetime benefits, table rated policies.......then StateLife. Else, it mainly boils down to MG versus PacLife.

Comments?

Completely agree. And I reviewed the Stratecision hybrid software last week. It just does not translate well to any of these policies. I will not subscribe to it.

Back