Interesting Comment on New York's Rate Increase History

says the whole life proponent

That comment had nothing to do with Whole Life.

If they want a high level of LTCI coverage WL is not a good fit. It basically will just cover home care/assisted living.

And you do realize that many of your hybrid products are actually a form of life insurance right? (I know you know this... just making a point :1cute: )

That comment had nothing to do with Whole Life.

If they want a high level of LTCI coverage WL is not a good fit. It basically will just cover home care/assisted living.

And you do realize that many of your hybrid products are actually a form of life insurance right? (I know you know this... just making a point :1cute: )

Tyler, my toungue in cheek comment was just to point out that a lot of people recommend term life and feel whole life is a lousy use of premium.

There are always products people like based upon their feame of reference: whole life vs term; asset based LTC vs traditional LTC, etc.

There is no clearcut one best solution for anyone.
It is personal preference.

Financial services is like a buffet. There is something for everybody.
My role is simply to serve the best food.

If someone wants a steak, I will cook them the best dry aged porterhouse. If someone wants pastrami on rye I will overnight it from the carnegie deli.

Makes no difference to me.

Tyler, my toungue in cheek comment was just to point out that a lot of people recommend term life and feel whole life is a lousy use of premium.

Ah, I wasnt following you on that one. I thought you were referring to our previous discussion about a LTC Rider on a WL policy.

Latest posts

Back