Life/LTC Combo Products Are NOT Cheaper Than Stand-alone LTCi Policies

So Lincoln is going through the contestibility process since the insured became chronically ill 8 weeks after purchase. Has anyone ever had an experience of submitting a claim within months after policy placement?

I have not, Jack.

The closest I've come to something like this were two clients who diagnosed with Parkinsons within a few months after getting their policies. They did not need to submit their claims until after the 2 year anniversary.

Of course, wln417, thinks that a chronic illness rider would not have been contested somehow. What an arse.

I have not, Jack.

Of course, wln417, thinks that a chronic illness rider would not have been contested somehow. What an arse.

Another statement lacking facts to back it up. You have no idea what I think.

Isn't that Moneygurd (sic) the type of policy you complained about in starting this thread? And you're backing him up anyway?

You wonder why this forum is so small? Keep running off anybody who dares to disagree, calling them names or insinuating that they are less a person or agent than you are. Who would put up with that? Not me. I'm outta here.

And no, I don't give a flying F*** what you or your little circle jerk buddies think.

Terrible is right. Too bad he bought it through you.

A real insurance agent would have sold him a policy that included a critical illness living benefit, and he wouldn't have to wait to see "if he needs care."

That was the first post you made on this thread.
You dissed Jack saying he wasn't a "real insurance agent" because he didn't sell a critical illness rider.

(therefore, you implied that a critical illness rider would NOT have been contested within the first 8 months like is happening here with the MG policy.)

There are a couple Life/LTC combo policies which are good.
There's one that is great.
MG is good, not great.
Most Life/LTC combo policies, especially those that use 101(g) chronic illness riders, suck.

Another statement lacking facts to back it up. You have no idea what I think.

Isn't that Moneyguard the type of policy you complained about in starting this thread? And you're backing him up anyway?

You wonder why this forum is so small? Keep running off anybody who dares to disagree, calling them names or insinuating that they are less a person or agent than you are. Who would put up with that? Not me. I'm outta here.

And no, I don't give a flying F*** what you or your little circle jerk buddies think.

Wayne L. Nelson, I have no desire to run you off or to disagree with you in any form or fashion.

And to help you understand my question posed to you (why do you need a spiel?) in another thread as to your desire to buy time with consumers to give them your spiel, is simply that you will write more insurance when you crossover from a selling approach to a consulting approach. Today consumers do not react well to being sold insurance. Consumers will react better through consultation. Allow the consumer to ask you to buy insurance rather than vice/versa.

Wayne, relax. You live in beautiful San Diego. Don't get much better than that, really.

Last edited:
Back