LifeSecure Group LTC

wikispammer said:
I still know Mass Mutual's rates are better than Life Secure's.
You are missing the point. I wasnt trying to argue whether the rates are better or not - workplace ltci benefit is different. Can MassMu offer simplified u/w to the workplace with decent rates?
There is a good place for everything, for some people simplified makes it worthwhile. Often employers would pitch in $ to cover part of the premium - which is also good, unless, naturally, you're like Bernie Sanders and think that money grow on trees.

You are missing the point. I wasnt trying to argue whether the rates are better or not - workplace ltci benefit is different. Can MassMu offer simplified u/w to the workplace with decent rates?
There is a good place for everything, for some people simplified makes it worthwhile. Often employers would pitch in $ to cover part of the premium - which is also good, unless, naturally, you're like Bernie Sanders and think that money grow on trees.

You missed my point, which was simply for a banker to check out rates with an A ++ rated company rather than signing up for the first policy that is "marketed" his/her way.

It's not as if the "group" marketed offer still won't be around in 24-48 hrs.

You missed my point, which was simply for a banker to check out rates with an A ++ rated company rather than signing up for the first policy that is "marketed" his/her way.
REALLY? I was under the impression you were telling the OP to chuck the offer out of the window outright.

It's not as if the "group" marketed offer still won't be around in 24-48 hrs.
Thats very true, unless special circumstances apply. Decisions on worksite are never made in haste however - these things take time and planned rollouts, especially with larger companies.

wikispammer said:
........Home, Anita.
Not sure whether you mean:
- I drove the point home, balanced approach goes out of the window and minions come out
- You have a dog named Anita, got distracted trying to get her to come in
- You are a male chauvinist pig, who's trying to question other poster's masculinity or gender on this board (shame on you!)

Missed anything?

C in math, let me guess?

BS Degree

I was so intrigued with the paranoia, i went to our contract - there is *nothing* there about not releasing agents, it says that we are bound to release on a termination notice initiated by either party. There is language about paying back what they owe (e.g. if they had declines/charge-backs against their future commissions). I have then asked a friend to see their old ltcfp agreement - sure enough, nothing there too. It has *no clauses* which i can see that specify that the agency may not release them.

There are so many threads about this topic on this forum. It is company policy. An agent needs a letter allowing the release or you can hold them up.

Please stop acting naive.

Latest posts

Back