LifeSecure Group LTC

Just an update here. We did go through with this roll out as an organization. It was fairly successful. I've submitted 8 applications, not all of which qualified for simplified u/w. 6 have been accepted. The rest are still being underwritten. We also have 2 applications in with Transamerica.

I've since been in contact with Jack, and with his help have been contracted with Mass Mutual. I've got a few clients that are interested in seeing what MM has to offer. I'm excited to have MM as an option!

Just an update here. We did go through with this roll out as an organization. It was fairly successful. I've submitted 8 applications, not all of which qualified for simplified u/w. 6 have been accepted. The rest are still being underwritten. We also have 2 applications in with Transamerica.

I've since been in contact with Jack, and with his help have been contracted with Mass Mutual. I've got a few clients that are interested in seeing what MM has to offer. I'm excited to have MM as an option!

Thank you. Mass Mutual is an excellent policy and company to be associated with. You should always give your clients every option to consider, especially with the inherent risks associated with guaranteed renewable long term care insurance premiums.

Thank you. Mass Mutual is an excellent policy and company to be associated with. You should always give your clients every option to consider, especially with the inherent risks associated with guaranteed renewable long term care insurance premiums.

Yep. I know of an agency that does A LOT of Group LTCI. But they always mention the option of an individual policy to people and often set it up with the company to be able to payroll deduct the individual premiums if an employee chooses that option. She says that around 20% of enrollees choose individual policies, usually the higher earners.

Seems like the OP have done well - more things to offer is better, kept simplified (good idea).
Now, would the OP happen to have been appointed with MassMu under Jack? If the answer is yes, making a lot of sense now.... what was the word you've used Jack?

Seems like the OP have done well - more things to offer is better, kept simplified (good idea).
Now, would the OP happen to have been appointed with MassMu under Jack? If the answer is yes, making a lot of sense now.... what was the word you've used Jack?

Jack is not a mass mutual general agency.
Only mass mutual general agencies can earn overrides on agents.
That is why most MGAs/BGAs don't offer Mass Mutual because they can't earn overrides on their agents production.

It's foolish for a personally producing agent to not get appointed with Mass Mutual (unless you're a shill for some MGA/BGA).

The answer is No.

Are you a shill for MassMu?

The sad part is you are a shill for LTCFP. On top of that, too cowardly to admit who you are. That says a lot. Of course if you did that, we could talk about the recruiting practices. You don't want that now do you.

The sad part is you are a shill for LTCFP. On top of that, too cowardly to admit who you are. That says a lot. Of course if you did that, we could talk about the recruiting practices. You don't want that now do you.
Here comes "support group" aka "the minions". I bet if you gang up, you can insert a lot of backlinks into other people's wiki pages.

In reality - my stance has nothing to do with cowardice. It has everything to do with expressing an opinion that is different than your own on certain matters. As mentioned, I know many of you in real life personally - and IMO the lot aren't tolerant of diverse opinions. Too rigid. That necessitates anonymity to stave off unnecessary conflict in my personal relationship. Clear enough?

In reality - my stance has nothing to do with cowardice.

I disagree.

Do you sell LTC ?

It has everything to do with expressing an opinion that is different than your own on certain matters.

Well you were supporting LTCFP in earlier posts. It seems you are biased.

As mentioned, I know many of you in real life personally

I think I may have heard of you.

Does 1 person here know that you know them ?

and IMO the lot aren't tolerant of diverse opinions. Too rigid. That necessitates anonymity to stave off unnecessary conflict in my personal relationship. Clear enough?

So basically you know someone personally, but are afraid they aren't tolerant of your diverse opinions, but are worried about your personal relationship with them ?

Do you sell LTC ?
I do.

Well you were supporting LTCFP in earlier posts. It seems you are biased.
So any sort of opinion that is different than yours means an automatic bias? I was just pointing out relentless hypocrisy and narrow-mindedness of the people on this forum.

I think I may have heard of you.
Wow.

Does 1 person here know that you know them ?
I don't really care?

So basically you know someone personally, but are afraid they aren't tolerant of your diverse opinions
Not "afraid" - just don't want any complications. And, if you read many of the "opinions", idiotic innuendo, unsubstantiated rumors, etc being spun on the forum - becomes very clear that anonymity is good :biggrin:

Back