LifeSecure Group LTC

So any sort of opinion that is different than yours means an automatic bias? I was just pointing out relentless hypocrisy and narrow-mindedness of the people on this forum.

A company shill talking about bias. The more you talk, the more you expose yourself. Keep talking.

I don't really care?

Sure doesn't seem that way.

Not "afraid"

It sure sounds that way. I mean if I knew someone personally and I felt they were narrow minded and hypocrites, I would not need to hide because of my opinions.

A company shill talking about bias.
Re-read what I wrote. I am not in the business of defending LTCFP or anyone else - just pointing out what a bunch of hypocrites some of the other residents of this forum are.

The more you talk, the more you expose yourself. Keep talking.
You're not making any sense?

I mean if I knew someone personally and I felt they were narrow minded and hypocrites, I would not need to hide because of my opinions.
And if you have to do business with these narrow minded hypocrites (or at least some of them) ? You'd just walk up to them, say at a business meeting and tell them outright - remember that pesky poster on the forums? Please
tell me that we'd have a wonderful pow-wow then, you, me, Jack, some other folks from California? We'd hold hands, sing kumbaya and discuss how well the AMG drives. Something tells me that the pitchforks are bound to come out instead.

Trollers-gonna-troll-GIF.gif

Seems like the OP have done well - more things to offer is better, kept simplified (good idea).
Now, would the OP happen to have been appointed with MassMu under Jack? If the answer is yes, making a lot of sense now.... what was the word you've used Jack?

100% of my income is from my own self production. I am a producer, not a marketer. I have an agent's contract, not a General Agent's contract with Mass Mutual. Same as everyone else. I can not appoint anyone under me.

And if you have to do business with these narrow minded hypocrites (or at least some of them) ?

This makes no sense. What is the nature of the business you do with independent agents ?

Most of us have little interaction except on this forum.

You'd just walk up to them, say at a business meeting and tell them outright - remember that pesky poster on the forums? Please

I would probably not walk up to them, it could get weird.

You should be proud of being the pesky poster guy, voice of reason, in a world of hypocrites!

tell me that we'd have a wonderful pow-wow then, you, me, Jack, some other folks from California? We'd hold hands, sing kumbaya and discuss how well the AMG drives. Something tells me that the pitchforks are bound to come out instead.

I'd love to see that!

I'd love even better to ask a question and have it answered on one of your recruiting calls!

Last edited:
Oops... Slip of the editing skills, wrong slash, Jack. Those damn keyboards. Must have been LTCFP's fault.

ltci4sure is my chauffeur.
Oh the drama. The place is totally stunk up with the air of your superiority. Surely you must be soooo much above and so so superior vs the lowly chauffeur. I got more respect for hard-working drivers than for d-bags who spam wikipedia.

She drives my AMG for me.
Have we got a closeted gender-chauvinist here? Must be feeling really good today, eh?

Most of us have little interaction except on this forum.
Totally believe you. This likely applies to potential clients (with manners like these...).

I would probably not walk up to them, it could get weird.
Noooo, don't say that.

You should be proud of being the pesky poster guy, voice of reason, in a world of hypocrites!
Yes, yes, very very proud (and humble at the same time).

I'd love even better to ask a question and have it answered on one of your recruiting calls!
My business tries not to hire rude people. It also does not solicit random hires (more of a one-on-one deal). Even more unfortunate (for you) that it is not LTCFP, unlike what you think.

Totally believe you. This likely applies to potential clients (with manners like these...).

Noooo, don't say that.

Yes, yes, very very proud (and humble at the same time).

My business tries not to hire rude people. It also does not solicit random hires (more of a one-on-one deal). Even more unfortunate (for you) that it is not LTCFP, unlike what you think.

No matter what business you run, you have proved yourself to be a petty and unprofessional person whom I would never do business with. I doubt anyone who sees your posts on here would do business with you either. Go away troll.

Trollers-gonna-troll-GIF.gif

Back