Lincoln Money Guard Question

out of curiosity, how about Pacific Care and Nationwide? Never sold those....

Maybe the issue is unique to hybrids?

Not sure about Pac Life or Nationwide I would have to dig through my files to see if I have a spare policy.

Also 5 mins ago just received the question about the illustration total pool of money varying from the initial benefit LABR LEBR numbers.

Life would be easier if marketers and lawyers were the same person.

My best guess would be because if you look at the illustration, it boldly states "All Values Shown are Guaranteed." Some carrier's GUL's don't even require a signature because of the guaranteed values. Obviously, with any contract with non guaranteed parts and projections would need to be signed. MG is just a different animal. What you see is what you get

My best guess would be because if you look at the illustration, it boldly states "All Values Shown are Guaranteed." Some carrier's GUL's don't even require a signature because of the guaranteed values. Obviously, with any contract with non guaranteed parts and projections would need to be signed. MG is just a different animal. What you see is what you get

The OP (Herman) questioned the requirement of a signed illustration at application yet the issued policy does not include the required signed illustration within the policy. Discussing guaranteed elements misses the point of his question.

Back