LTC or Annuity for Texas Resident

Sure, Tyler, but for a 50 year old even you would agree to start with A++ and 180 billion in assets over B++ and less than 1 billion in assets when marriage might be for 35-45 years.

I was just throwing that out there since your reasoning was unisex rates. I agree that better ratings are often a better choice. But for a 50 year old a 10 or 20 pay is a very attractive option...

Hello to all
Thank you for all the info.My client is leaning toward Genworth or Money Guard
single premium for LTC.

What would be the comm for these products?

Thanks

I appreciate all the info.

The client is healthy and leaning towards Genworth single pay preferred risk instead of Money Guard.Are these two insurers the (2) top choices for single
pay at this time.

Thanks

I appreciate all the info.

The client is healthy and leaning towards Genworth single pay preferred risk instead of Money Guard.Are these two insurers the (2) top choices for single
pay at this time.

Thanks

Well, Pacific Life, State Life and Nationwide also offer single pay asset based policies too.

Genworth will look good at non-guaranteed scale for Preferred risks.

MassMutual as well.

Mass Mutual Care Choice does not compete well with the aforementioned policies offered through Lincoln and Genworth, especially if automatic inflation is included.

----------

Can you share with me who looks better at the guarranteed rate?

Do you not have illustrations for your client?
Do you not understand how to read them?

Mass Mutual Care Choice does not compete well with the aforementioned policies offered through Lincoln and Genworth, especially if automatic inflation is included.

Nor does Nationwide, which you mentioned.

That is unless you feel the indemnity is worth the 25%-30% more in cost per benefit.

Back