Long Term Care In Colorado

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Have a potential client in Denver, Colorado. Need to find out who I should be looking at (as far as a stand-alone LTC) for a couple, he 60, she 57, living in the Denver area.

Want to look at stand-alone as well as blended products. Who should I be looking at?

Thanks.

Have a potential client in Denver, Colorado. Need to find out who I should be looking at (as far as a stand-alone LTC) for a couple, he 60, she 57, living in the Denver area.

Want to look at stand-alone as well as blended products. Who should I be looking at?

Thanks.

mass still has their 2011 product available in CO.
it's unbeatable if they can qualify.
do NOT do shared.... 6 years each.

Got my Colorado License, and am ready to take the non-res LTC exam. Do I get more than 1 chance to pass it, or must I pass it on the first attempt?

Lol. You will pass. You have multiple attempts for this stuff. Bob, if you don't pass I'll sign the Colorado app for you and send you the FYC and renewals......But you can buy lunch at Osteria Mattone on Canton Street

Got my Colorado License, and am ready to take the non-res LTC exam. Do I get more than 1 chance to pass it, or must I pass it on the first attempt?

Georgia and Colorado reciprocate. Your Georgia DRA LTC Partnership training certificate should satisfy the Colorado requirements.

:biggrin:

Back