Looking for a LTC Agent in Los Angeles Area

jrome1228

Hi All,

I sell mainly Final Expense and Term, but I have a client that recently asked me about selling her a LTC policy. Since I am not appointed to sell LTC, I would rather farm this out.

Are there any experienced agents in the LA area that can help my client with this and provide her with more than one option for comparison?

Hi All,

I sell mainly Final Expense and Term, but I have a client that recently asked me about selling her a LTC policy. Since I am not appointed to sell LTC, I would rather farm this out.

Are there any experienced agents in the LA area that can help my client with this and provide her with more than one option for comparison?

Both Scott Olson (Mr. Ed) and I are licensed in CA and we each have been in the business for decades. If your client is healthy the best traditional LTC policy in CA for women is Mass Mutual Signature Care, from both current pricing and premium stability perspective. Lincoln Moneyguard II and State Life Asset Care are reasonable hybrid options. Scott and I are both independent. Feel free to contact either of us.

Back