Loyal American Question

Maybe someone can save me some research on whether this company still sells LTC insurance. I know they are connected to Great American....so I am thinking the answer is NO. I see their name frequently on Medicare plans.

Straticision will not illustrate it.....so that also points to it no longer available.

I have a client who has a Loyal American policy......is getting married and wants a policy for his wife. I'll assume I do not have to worry about him finding a Loyal American agent to get her a plan with a huge spousal discount.

Thanks

Maybe someone can save me some research on whether this company still sells LTC insurance. I know they are connected to Great American....so I am thinking the answer is NO. I see their name frequently on Medicare plans.

Straticision will not illustrate it.....so that also points to it no longer available.

I have a client who has a Loyal American policy......is getting married and wants a policy for his wife. I'll assume I do not have to worry about him finding a Loyal American agent to get her a plan with a huge spousal discount.

Thanks

correctomundo.

It might make sense to replace it.
Or, get her a policy with a big "one spouse" discount.

Back