Michigan Licensed Agent Needed For Case

VolAgent

Guru
5000 Post Club
A client has contacted me about getting long term case insurance. It isn't something I specialize in and would rather let someone help me or just run the case.

She is located in Michigan and is roughly familiar with the premiums. Also, she is very interested in possibly a limited pay plan.

If you can help feel free to message me.

I would second referring it to Jack. He knows what he is doing and is a good guy... even if he doesnt take my advice on where to have dinner when he is in my town ;)

I would second referring it to Jack. He knows what he is doing and is a good guy... even if he doesnt take my advice on where to have dinner when he is in my town ;)

Yeah, Soby's was a little overrated. Stopped in Greenville last month with family and grabbed a quick lunch at some beer works place. Very average.

What place should I hit the next time I come through Greenville?

Yeah, Soby's was a little overrated. Stopped in Greenville last month with family and grabbed a quick lunch at some beer works place. Very average.

What place should I hit the next time I come through Greenville?

You wanted "southern"... which is difficult. Everyone wants "southern" but southern is very hard to fancy up. if you want "southern" go to Henry's BBQ and get the ribs or pulled pork.

If you want eclectic southern go to Bacon Bros (not downtown), Tupelo Honey, or Sassafras. Smoke on the Water does a decent "fancy" bbq type deal.

Rick Erwins and Larkins on the River are good steakhouses. And they have some good sides that have a bit of southern flair.

For something different go to The Trappe Door. Its a cross of Belgium & American cuisine. This is my newest favorite spot in town.

For sushi, go to sushi Koji. Koji is an excellent sushi chef and I would dare to say one of the best in the southeast.

You wanted "southern"... which is difficult. Everyone wants "southern" but southern is very hard to fancy up. if you want "southern" go to Henry's BBQ and get the ribs or pulled pork.

If you want eclectic southern go to Bacon Bros (not downtown), Tupelo Honey, or Sassafras. Smoke on the Water does a decent "fancy" bbq type deal.

Rick Erwins and Larkins on the River are good steakhouses. And they have some good sides that have a bit of southern flair.

For something different go to The Trappe Door. Its a cross of Belgium & American cuisine. This is my newest favorite spot in town.

For sushi, go to sushi Koji. Koji is an excellent sushi chef and I would dare to say one of the best in the southeast.

My kids love sushi, so we will hit Koji next time or I will hit Trappe Door which I have heard good things about.

Just made a reservation at Cut in Las Vegas in 10 days, so after eating a steak there may not go to a steakhouse ever again cos the bar will be set too high.

Thank you for the offer. Shortly after I posted Arthur got in touch with me. I have no idea who is licensed where, but I knew one of the bigger producers would probably contact me in short order after posting.

I knew she would be in good hands with any of you, he was just quicker to it.

----------

On the subject of bbq, you should come to Memphis. I admit I have only tried Maurice's, but I wasn't that impressed by South Carolina bbq. The ambiance certainly didn't help matters.

I smoke my own and brew my own beer to go with it.

A client has contacted me about getting long term case insurance. It isn't something I specialize in and would rather let someone help me or just run the case.

She is located in Michigan and is roughly familiar with the premiums. Also, she is very interested in possibly a limited pay plan.

If you can help feel free to message me.

I'm located in Metro Detroit, would be happy to assist her.

I always thought the Waffle House was southern cuisine :goofy:

Back