STC Equicare 790

ballfan

Expert
Wondering if anyone has experience with this product? 56.25$ for a 150 daily benefit, 90 day elimination and 350 benefit period looks completive to me. No HHC though, but underwriting seems simple.

I am new to this market, so how does this policy, underwriting stack up agasint Transitions or UTC;s product?

Thank you in advance.

Wondering if anyone has experience with this product? 56.25$ for a 150 daily benefit, 90 day elimination and 350 benefit period looks completive to me. No HHC though, but underwriting seems simple. I am new to this market, so how does this policy, underwriting stack up agasint Transitions or UTC;s product? Thank you in advance.

I wrote few. Equitable allows express paperless over the phone. It's simplified issue. Decision at point of sale.

I know nothing about this product and not sure where it fits in.
First off, why would someone purchase a policy like this without home care covered?

What does it pay for; a hospital stay, a stay at a rehab facility? Isn't that normally covered under health insurance or Medicare?

Is that $56.25 a month?

I never could figure out where MedAmerica's Transitions fits in as well.

For a limited clientele which would not otherwise be insurable. Facility only. Cash benefit. Will pay a defined benefit up to 350 days. Theoretically you can max out the benefit and take the cash to pay for facility care or do anything else with it for a year.

Back