STC/LTC with Insulin

kamp

Guru
100+ Post Club
It is 67. Type II onset after age 50.

Problem is he takes 80 units a day. Anyone out there willing to underwrite this man?

He's height/weight proportionate (odd I know) with no other health conditions.

Thanks for the help.

Yeah, I have Kemper but I was wanting something for skilled and/or custodial care.

Hmmm..

It is 67. Type II onset after age 50.

Problem is he takes 80 units a day. Anyone out there willing to underwrite this man?

He's height/weight proportionate (odd I know) with no other health conditions.

Thanks for the help.

I recently picked them up and haven't tried to write one yet, but Equitable has about the best looking STC I've seen and priced good. I glance at the app and UW guide and it only says no if he's had complications, like Retinopathy or Neuropathy. They have it with and without HHC. They do a POS and approve it or decline it on the spot. Check with their UW department.

I recently picked them up and haven't tried to write one yet, but Equitable has about the best looking STC I've seen and priced good. I glance at the app and UW guide and it only says no if he's had complications, like Retinopathy or Neuropathy. They have it with and without HHC. They do a POS and approve it or decline it on the spot. Check with their UW department.

Most of the STC companies the Insulin max is usually 50 units per day. Plus Age of onset is also used. "different with each carrier"

I have seen Equitable Decline 80 units/day.

If you did not know....He is referring to the Asset based plans.... Annuity and SPWL.

They have a nice Annuity with LTC rider that may be possible for your case.

I write other carriers for Asset plans so LTCADVISER would be able to enlighten you more if you PM him.

they also write whole life with ltc rider and the premium can be payable annually, not in a single lump sum.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back