Weight Loss Meds an Issue?

Surprised I have not run into this before with LTC clients, but does anyone have a fast answer whether any traditional carriers will have issues with a person taking weight loss Rx prescribed by the doctor? Assume of course that the person is fine on the ht/wt chart, but typical female who may want to drop 20-30 pounds for bikini season. ;)

Working with a client today(Sunday), so no one to call.

Thanks

Surprised I have not run into this before with LTC clients, but does anyone have a fast answer whether any traditional carriers will have issues with a person taking weight loss Rx prescribed by the doctor? Assume of course that the person is fine on the ht/wt chart, but typical female who may want to drop 20-30 pounds for bikini season. ;)

Thanks

what are the meds?
how long taking them?

Thanks

Can't imagine medication being an issue with MOO Herman, so long as build is fine and stable. If medication prescribed over 3 months ago with follow up then you should definitely be fine.

Latest posts

Back