What Would You Suggest?

Then i guess u didn't write $900,000 in premium today?

Jump in Scott. Our market has changed over the past 20 years. Being open to different options might be helpful.

congratulations, Jack.
I'm sure the insurance executives love you.

Consumers have made the decision to buy hybrid LTC policies, whether single pay, flex pay, annual pay. The car has left the garage. It is on the interstate and halfway to Caifornia. Either hitch a ride or keep walking. The air conditioning feels good Scott. I suggest you get in the car.

I sold one recently, my client was super happy. For her, the life hybrid was a perfect fit.

Congrats on your sale LTC...that is a big one. Was it life hybrid or annuity hybrid? I'm guessing multiple policies? Great job regardless. :yes:

I sold one recently, my client was super happy. For her, the life hybrid was a perfect fit.

Congrats on your sale LTC...that is a big one. Was it life hybrid or annuity hybrid? I'm guessing multiple policies? Great job regardless. :yes:

Yes, multiple policies: 170, 179, 150, 100, 100, 92, 89, 50.

This is evidence as to where the marketplace is today.

I like hybrids.
I like traditional LTC
I like term life
I like disability insurance

There are many good policy choices for different needs and life stages.
Just have to help people obtain what they want and need.

----------

What are advantages of life/ltc and annuity/ltc?

Hybrid policies are essentially long term care insurance policies with fixed costs and Return of Premium.

some people (many) are attracted to these 2 attributes.

The hybrid life/ltc policies (Lincoln, State Life, Pac Life, Nationwide) are generally much better values than the annuity based policies (Forethought/Global Atlantic, et al).

Consumers have made the decision to buy hybrid LTC policies, whether single pay, flex pay, annual pay. The car has left the garage. It is on the interstate and halfway to Caifornia. Either hitch a ride or keep walking. The air conditioning feels good Scott. I suggest you get in the car.

hybrids are the past, not the future.

Back