El Capitan

Expert
Looking for MED SUPP contracts

hello

shopping around for MED SUPP contracts -

thanks.

regards

Last edited:
I have very good contracts for Med Supps. If you will send me your e-mail address I will send you the contracts and the commission schedule for you to look over. If others can do better then you will probably want to go with them.

Do not sign a contract where you are required to assign your commissions. I'm sure you already knew that though.

Unlike a lot of others, I sell Med Supps and only Med Supps.

Re: Looking for MED SUPP contracts

I offer:
  • Competitive contracts
  • Telemarketer/leads/appointments
  • Sales training & support
My agents are averaging over 35 sales a month each. You can speak to them about the opportunity if you like.

hello

shopping around for MED SUPP contracts -
2 for one deal here - my wife and i are both licensed agents...

thanks.

regards

Good Morning All...
I'm currently working on the 52 hours of required education so I can take my Life/Health test here in CA., hopefully will have my license in next 2-3 months max. Looking into the Senior market and Med Sups as I think I would enjoy working with Seniors. I would like to put myself in a position to hit the ground running, would welcome any advice/suggestions on the best way for me get going.

Re: Looking for MED SUPP contracts

I offer:
  • Competitive contracts
  • Telemarketer/leads/appointments
  • Sales training & support
My agents are averaging over 35 sales a month each. You can speak to them about the opportunity if you like.

GREAT!!! Since its not a secret or rocketscience...please the names and tel numbers to 3 agents selling 35 med supps each week. Post it here....others may want to call as well...

Back