Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Health Insurance Exchange Forum > Maryland

Reply to How Do I Put Myself As Client's Agent on Maryland Connection?     
Old 03-18-2014, 04:30 PM   #1
Expert

State: glazarev is an Insurance Agent from Pennsylvania
How Do I Put Myself As Client's Agent on Maryland Connection? How Do I Put Myself As Client's Agent on Maryland Connection?
I just recently was certified on MD Connection. How do I put myself as client's agent?

It seems that once the application was started, there is NO place to put agent name as helper. I've called to MD Connection, and they told me that it should be done after client logged in but before start of application. Apparently, there is some question on top of the screen, but I do not see it.

Could anybody provide me sequence of steps, so I'll be able to see the question whether client used agent's help? PLEASE...

Also, I was told that any phone help from MD connection automatically disqualify me from agent's credit. IS THIS CORRECT? (I know this is NOT the case on Federal Exchange).

Thanks,

------------------------------------
Greg Lazarev,
Liberty Medicare
Bilingual Russian-English Independent Insurance Agency
  Reply With Quote to How Do I Put Myself As Client's Agent on Maryland Connection?

Old 08-09-2014, 11:44 PM   #2
Super Genius

State: Sherota1 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
How Do I Put Myself As Client's Agent on Maryland Connection? Re: How Do I Put Myself As Client's Agent on Maryland Connection?
There was a ? Mark at the top right hand side if the application. You click that and that's where you enter your information.
I hope you found the answer to this since your post was several months ago.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to How Do I Put Myself As Client's Agent on Maryland Connection?
Reply to How Do I Put Myself As Client's Agent on Maryland Connection? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Health Insurance Exchange Forum > Maryland