BCBS Commissions in Missouri

Re: BCBS Commissions in Missouri & Kansas

Over 1,000 agents in the presentation so no forum for questions.

If you're implying by your post that I'm not long for this business you're wrong. I've been successful for over 24 years so run your own shop and leave your snarky comments to yourself.

I agree, thanks for sharing the info you received. We need all hands on deck, and all of us looking out for each other.

Over 1,000 agents in the presentation so no forum for questions.

If you're implying by your post that I'm not long for this business you're wrong. I've been successful for over 24 years so run your own shop and leave your snarky comments to yourself.

I wasn't being snarky towards you, but the other agents. There is an amazing lack of knowledge among agents on the ACA, and many are late to the party and won't survive. Your info is good, but it's up to agents to ask about commissions whether Q's are allowed or not.

I wasn't being snarky towards you, but the other agents. There is an amazing lack of knowledge among agents on the ACA, and many are late to the party and won't survive. Your info is good, but it's up to agents to ask about commissions whether Q's are allowed or not.

Thanks, I hate snarky people! :1err:

Back