Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Health Insurance Exchange Forum > New York

Reply to Which Company is Best to Work for Aflac or Colonial Life     
Old 05-12-2017, 09:05 AM   #1

State: solochic is an Insurance Agent from New York
Which Company is Best to Work for Aflac or Colonial Life Which Company is Best to Work for Aflac or Colonial Life
Hey guys, greatly appreciate an honest answer from those who have extensive knowledge on Aflac products, prices, training and commission vs. Colonial Life.
I just recently obtained my LAH and am looking to begin a career selling supplemental benefits and life insurance.

I don't want to jump into a company without knowing the pros and cons. I have read some stuff on this forum but the information is very dated and not too many people who actually live and work in the NYC area to get their perspective.

Your honest response will be greatly appreciated so that I can make an educated decision.

Thanks.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Which Company is Best to Work for Aflac or Colonial Life

Reply to Which Company is Best to Work for Aflac or Colonial Life 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Health Insurance Exchange Forum > New York