$10MM Liability Limit Policy?

dahonored1

Expert
Anyone have any idea what company would write such high limits? I have a client who is hosting an event at the Metropolitan museum of art in NY and they require that they carry $10MM..my wholesalers are telling me that max is $6MM..any ideas?

Anyone have any idea what company would write such high limits? I have a client who is hosting an event at the Metropolitan museum of art in NY and they require that they carry $10MM..my wholesalers are telling me that max is $6MM..any ideas?

Why don't you just ask the museum? They have previous dec pages you can just look at most likely? Or know the usual companies to take on the risk...

USLI will do the event policy and the umbrella to go over it.
I think they told me that they have a $6MM cap. At least that's what my wholesaler told me.

----------

Why don't you just ask the museum? They have previous dec pages you can just look at most likely? Or know the usual companies to take on the risk...
That was my next move in case I run out of options..

I think they told me that they have a $6MM cap. At least that's what my wholesaler told me.

----------

That was my next move in case I run out of options..

Try Philadelphia. I'd be surprised if USLI didn't split amongst their companies, worst case. Even that would be surprising.

I'm with Rick, this sounds like you'll have to hit up your E&S brokers and it'll probably end up on Lloyds paper

As someone else mentioned Philadelphia would write this on a special events form at $10M GL .. but probably wouldn't do $10M on the liquor which I am assuming they need liquor coverage as well.

right on their site (www.phly.com) it says larger excess limits available for special events.

Back