2017 Goals - Whatca Got?

I'm happy to report that for 2017 I have a new hire & I couldn't give two about growing anymore. I'm handing off all new referrals & focusing on other business ventures. I want as little involvement in insurance as possible because I can't stand this business.

It's been nice being the community @$ on these forums but my hat is hung folks. My income threshold is met & now I'm going a new direction all together.

Private labeling...here I come.

Hey I-1822, I'm a good 10 years ahead of you in the World but I tip my hat to what you did in your 20s. I also ended up getting burned out in mortgages and left that field so I do want to say I understand why you want to leave and go into other ventures, you're bored and the money itself isn't enough any more.

I would try to hang on to what you built even if you yourself hate it as it provides a means to launch whatever private labels ye speak of. Also maybe with some new found time you can get out there and gain a little culture so you don't post up things like Art is gay...I'm a Psych guy and perhaps your hatred of the life you built in insurance has something to do with your opinions of the World, whatever they may be and only you know inside yourself.

Again I want to say that even being the resident bleep hole which quite frankly I think you are being hard on yourself for no reason. Sure you ride people a little about things you learned yourself, to me that is teaching and noble. You don't enjoy getting those accolades from the posts I have read but I see you doing big things in the future, you just don't know quite what that is.

I have learned a lot from your posts in a short time here, thank you for that :biggrin:

Curious how you make a living if none of your book of business is commisionable in 2017?I assume thats Aca policy's.

I thought the ACA has to do with health insurance. How does the ACA effect property and casualty?

How much of a cutt did you get hit with overall ?

None - That dude came out of left field asking about all of our commission cuts w/ the ACA changes (which is health related not P&C.) I was just being an @$$ and playing into it.

1st goal for 2017 would be find a partner so I don't have to do everything myself, I am getting bored and looking for something else to do.

2nd goal is a little more sinister, I need to find grounds to fire an employee(office manager) she has the nerve to use my computer, my internet on company time to upload pictures of unborn fetuses to facebook talking about God bless you Mr Trump. I am a pro-choice Democrat so I don't go for that in my office. This is a politics free zone so as not to offend any customers. Thinking of sending her pics of starving children in crowded slums so she can see what over population is.:no:

1st goal for 2017 would be find a partner so I don't have to do everything myself, I am getting bored and looking for something else to do.

2nd goal is a little more sinister, I need to find grounds to fire an employee(office manager) she has the nerve to use my computer, my internet on company time to upload pictures of unborn fetuses to facebook talking about God bless you Mr Trump. I am a pro-choice Democrat so I don't go for that in my office. This is a politics free zone so as not to offend any customers. Thinking of sending her pics of starving children in crowded slums so she can see what over population is.:no:

Ins1822. Is this your wife?

Sounds like you have already found the grounds to fire her, no?

Back