2017 Goals - Whatca Got?

Hell no. What business owner is a democrat?!?!? TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

1822 I knew you were out there grabbing girls by the ***** and mocking disabled people, filing bankruptcy and cheating small business owners.

Seriously the employee in question has a disabled kid like the reporter Trump made fun of, her other kid has bunches of baby daddies, receives Section 8 food stamps and every government program republicans hate. So none of this makes any sense at all.

Attorney says I do not have grounds to fire anyone yet, if there is a pattern of fooling around on facebook instead of working I need to prove it.

1822 I knew you were out there grabbing girls by the ***** and mocking disabled people, filing bankruptcy and cheating small business owners.

Seriously the employee in question has a disabled kid like the reporter Trump made fun of, her other kid has bunches of baby daddies, receives Section 8 food stamps and every government program republicans hate. So none of this makes any sense at all.

Attorney says I do not have grounds to fire anyone yet, if there is a pattern of fooling around on Facebook instead of working I need to prove it.

Get your facts straight. He did not mock the reporter for being disabled, that was the mannerism he's used on multiple occasions (prior to the event in question..) to mock reporters who are called out & don't have an answer. Taken out of context (which the scum bag rotten liberal media do..) it's very easy to convince people otherwise

As for his hot mic comments on that bus like 10 years ago? Nothing wrong w/ that, that's how men are (anybody who says otherwise is lying.) I love how women talk trash on Trump for that comment...but it wasn't men who bought 100 million copies of 50 shades of grey either.

1822 you just gave me the answer, I will point out any time I need help you have the answer.

The reception area TV will now be tuned into liberal media all day long so the office manager has to hear it all day long. She is very Christian and said Fifty Shades was the work of devil so I will put some copies in the magazine rack.

I checked the browser history, she was facebooking most the day yesterday.

1822 you just gave me the answer, I will point out any time I need help you have the answer.

The reception area TV will now be tuned into liberal media all day long so the office manager has to hear it all day long. She is very Christian and said Fifty Shades was the work of devil so I will put some copies in the magazine rack.

I checked the browser history, she was facebooking most the day yesterday.

Good luck with business ownership.... smh

Good luck with business ownership.... smh

Rising above it seems to be a lost art these days.

No, I would not put up with this CSR either. But I wouldn't go all passive aggressive either. She certainly makes enough mistakes to be able to fire her. Just start documenting.

I am not actually making her watch msnbc .. all day.. just some of it.

I don't know what brought all this on. She has just gotten crazy with anti abortion stuff on company time. Sent clients pictures of a fetus with the words God Bless you Mr Trump. Posts stuff like that all day long the last month or so. Not selling anything, filling stacked up, desk is filthy. What is she being paid for?

I am not actually making her watch msnbc .. all day.. just some of it.

I don't know what brought all this on. She has just gotten crazy with anti abortion stuff on company time. Sent clients pictures of a fetus with the words God Bless you Mr Trump. Posts stuff like that all day long the last month or so. Not selling anything, filling stacked up, desk is filthy. What is she being paid for?

So then manage her out of the business. Tell her she must have a clean desk, not utilize computers on company time and write her up for each infraction. Sounds like she might hate working for you as well.

Back