Allstate Exclusive Agent Assessment Test

menellia

Anyone have any experience in taking this? I heard there is only a 30% success rate. What are they looking for in this test, that I should be aware of?

Beware of the company. you DO NOT want to get involved w/ this company. Sure if you're the top 5% of agents, you'll be doing well. But overall...I would pursue Nationwide if you're going to waste your life as a captive agency owner.

HAHA!

Ins1822 always puts it just that certain way. But he lays it out nicely.

Nationwide's contract is changing fast too Ins1822.

Ins1822 is trying to say, Captivity is a tough route, you might want to consider Independence.

Beware of the company. you DO NOT want to get involved w/ this company. Sure if you're the top 5% of agents, you'll be doing well. But overall...I would pursue Nationwide if you're going to waste your life as a captive agency owner.

Why would you open your own agency if you didn't think you could be in the top 5% anywhere?

I do not work for Allstate, I left that gig a long time ago. I own an IA & I will bet my first born childs life that my profit sharing alone for this year will be more then the pathetic compensation you get from the captive Allstate agency you work for as a producer. In fact I know this for sure, because I used to be a producer at the #13 producing agency in the country. I was paid the full up front on auto/home w/ 3% renewal & a salary of $30,000 per year. I know what I made & I know you weren't writing what I wrote. As per your own posts from January of this year, you've been a captive producer for < 2 years...hence... You are OFFICIALLY NOT ALLOWED to address me on these forums. In the world of insurance my "big producing" friend...you're 2nd last from the bottom of the totem pole as a producer for an Allstate agency. The only position below you is working at a spanish speaking notary who sells Infinity polices for title transfers. Check yourself before you pop off at the fat mouth & remember every day that your name isn't even on the door of that captive dump. Pull your head out of your @$$ and open your own IA. Or maybe you won't have an agent dumping insureme / hometown quotes in your lap & you won't know what to do to write business? You probably don't have enough cash to make it ehh? Well despite your ignorance, I would be HAPPY to share how I did it if you PM me....green horn

Sorry , again I don't really have time to read your verbal diarrhea. It's nice that you make so much money that you can focus all your time on me. If'm busy making money, it's nice that you think you wrote a lot at Allstate, but from you're crying about everything on here you have no credibility with me. To be honest, I don't even care what you have to say because again, I'm busy writing business and making money. Sorry that you couldn't do what I've done in less than 3 years. Since you've researched me so much, let me know if you need some advice on how to be a successful producer. Talk is cheap so I'll go back to finishing up another record month.

Back