Any Way for Commercial Lines to Get Their Own Forum?

I want to preface my inquiry by stating that this site is a treasure trove of information - I love coming on here to learn and get new ideas. That being said, I'm finding myself having to weed through too many pages of personal lines home & auto threads just to find a decent commercial topic/discussion.

Yes, personal & commercial lines share the same license but their respective clients, products, sales cycle, prospecting, underwriting, marketing, and day-to-day tasks couldnt be any more different. Yet they're both lumped together on this thread. I notice most of the different life ins lines/products have their own distinct forums, why can't commercial lines?

Just a suggestion to improve an already awesome forum. Thank you for your time.

Yeah...what's up with that? You don't want to hang out over there at the P&C Forum anyway...not very entertaining. For some real excitement you should spend some time on the Final Expense Forum.:twitchy:

You're the 2nd guy to ask this question today. Since 2 of you feel this way, maybe Sam will listen to you.:)

Then create some activity. Right now, the P&C forum doesn't have much, I doubt the admins see little reason to create another forum if there will be no activity on it.

Then create some activity. Right now, the P&C forum doesn't have much, I doubt the admins see little reason to create another forum if there will be no activity on it.

Yeah well this forum is dead in general. There's a Facebook group exclusive to agency owners only. Over thousand members already. Feel free to message me and I can refer you in. There's a ton of activity in the group daily.

Back