Anyone Know Binding Time with Superior Access?

popeye35

Expert
I am looking to move from being a producer on the captive side to being independent. I am curious if anyone knows the turnaround on binding time for auto insurance for Superior Access? Thanks!

I have a love/hate relationship with Superior Access. They seemed to have turned things around. If you submit your quote before noon they get you the firm quote and app same day. Takes a few hours from when you send in the signed app and payment forms to bind.

Most of the carriers have discounts for making the policy effective 8+ days from the quote so that gives you plenty of time. Clients who need same day coverage usually aren't the best anyways.

It depends. If the case is perfect, they can move quickly. Otherwise difficult. I switched to Agent Secure and love them! I can actually communicate with u/w and get things done.

Thanks you all. Agent Secure does seem pretty good! By the way, everyone I have talked to says they prefer independent over captive. I am a little bit nervous about making the switch, but I think it will be a good thing in the long run!

ask yourself this question..............

If a client is sitting at your desk, wanting to bind a policy......how long is too long to get it bound?

ask yourself this question..............

If a client is sitting at your desk, wanting to bind a policy......how long is too long to get it bound?

You bring up a good point, but I was under the impression that until you get a good sized book of business, you cannot get a direct appointment with the independent companies. So you go wholesale for a few years and then just get the direce appointment yourself.

Unfortunately, I cannot take any of my captive book with me (it is the nature of the beast when you are captive).

They will tell you 24 hours but if they get busy it can take 48 hours or more.

If you have any experience you can check out SmartChoiceAgents.com

Then you need to join a cluster. I joined SIAA and love it.
Everything is in MY code, I have direct access to everything!

Back