Anyone Ran into Westfield Insurance?

OhioRep

They seem to be very aggressive on stuff they want I am seeing. Like just crushing an account I had that they took.

Only carrier i consistently hear bad things about with claims. Of course the insured won't care though.

But yes on the right risk...they can get tough. Seen them on mixed hab stuff thats way low

Only carrier i consistently hear bad things about with claims. Of course the insured won't care though.

But yes on the right risk...they can get tough. Seen them on mixed hab stuff thats way low

Yea it was a manufacturer. Killed it on the Property and GL

...you mean until the insured makes a claim---Correct?

All the time. They seem like an aggressive carrier with a broad risk appetite. I wouldn't mind an appointment with them, honestly.

They are about to buy Millers Mutual out also... whose book is sinking and MM is run by a group of ex Westfield guys.

^where did you get that info? I wonder if that explains why MM just wrote a crazy hab Account with incredibly loose terms ?

Back