Arizona Agents, Carriers

Hey all! I'm looking at adding a couple of carriers and I'm trying to figure out who, on average is most competitive and their appetites for standard personal lines? I'm currently looking at Allied, CIG, CSE, and Hanover. I have experience with Allied and CIG in Nevada, they are solid companies IMO and would always be right there on most deals. Not sure how they compare in AZ. I really don't know much about CSE or Hanover.

Any insight anyone can offer would be great. Thanks in advance.

If you can get them, State Auto, Travelers and Mercury. Never run into the carriers you mentioned. Maybe Allied on commercial auto, but they are not hard to beat.

Good Selling.

Dave

Thanks Dave. I have Travelers and Mercury already. State Auto seems to be a tough get for me. I was looking at Allied, as I'd like to add a Nationwide product and that is their preferred company. I appreciate the input. I found out that CiG, which is a great company, has an exclusive deal with a large broker in AZ. That's disappointing.

Thanks Dave. I have Travelers and Mercury already. State Auto seems to be a tough get for me. I was looking at Allied, as I'd like to add a Nationwide product and that is their preferred company. I appreciate the input. I found out that CiG, which is a great company, has an exclusive deal with a large broker in AZ. That's disappointing.

i never write a damn thing with mercury......never in the ball park

Back