Attention Auto Agents (mostly Non-standard) Outside of Florida

I'm seeking some advice on my national marketing campaign. I'm currently licensed in a few states, Florida being my resident state and I'm looking to expand my nonres license portfolio.

Please let me know where you typically write business (which state) and, overall, which company(s) are coming in most competitively for you?

I like to target those with no proof of prior insurance and/or financial filings.

If you don't want to share this info on the thread, feel free to direct message me.

It'd be unfair if I didn't share my own trade secrets...so I'll definitely say I typically get the best rates with Progressive in Florida, Foremost in most of the country that I'm currently writing.

You have to have Dairyland on your list.

Here are some other companies:

Kemper Specialty
Alfa-Vision
The General
Safeway
Insuremax
Mendota
Bristol West
Etc

Each state has players that dominate in one state and perform horribly in another. Some may only write in one or two states. Some are weak financially but really Dont require a lot of money to support minimum limit policies. A lot of them are going to limited use non permissive type policies to cut exposure. I find that the uninsured I D card buyer looks at price more than coverage quality more often than not. Also charge at least a fee of $25 per policy in states that allow fees. I would avoid the no fee states as long as you can. Hope this helps. On my phone so typing is difficult.

Back