Berkley Mid Atlantic

dean8287

Expert
Does anyone know anything about Berkley Mid Atlantic. I used to see them a lot in PA several years ago and was wondering what other experience agents on here had with them both as one of their carriers and competing against them.

Does anyone know anything about Berkley Mid Atlantic. I used to see them a lot in PA several years ago and was wondering what other experience agents on here had with them both as one of their carriers and competing against them.

I haven't come across them much in PA..

What are they, a wholesaler or direct carrier?

What do they like to write?

Berkley is a carrier that writes contractors, manufacturing, social services and other niche business. They are a normal carrier that appointments independent agencies just like anyone else. I don't see them a lot but when I do they seem to be very competitive. I do not know much about them either and wanted to see what I could find out from others on here that have experience either selling for or against them.

Hi Dean8287, my name is Polly Roberts and I’m from Berkley Mid-Atlantic Group. Craig Ceasar, Assistant Vice President in our Pittsburgh office, would be happy to share our current offerings with you. Please contact him at (724) 940-2511 or [email protected] to learn more. Thank you for your interest in Berkley Mid-Atlantic Group!

Back