Berkshire Hathaway Homestate

MrGolf

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone got any stories on success or fail with Berkshire Homestate Companies? They are only writing mono-line property in Kentucky currently, but are bringing Auto into the fold in 2018.

Anyone use them and like them? Classes you think they do well on with auto?

I'd be looking to utilize them for our big niche of lumber and logging if anyone has any specific examples of how they did on those classes in your state.

Anyone got any stories on success or fail with Berkshire Homestate Companies? They are only writing mono-line property in Kentucky currently, but are bringing Auto into the fold in 2018.

Anyone use them and like them? Classes you think they do well on with auto?

I'd be looking to utilize them for our big niche of lumber and logging if anyone has any specific examples of how they did on those classes in your state.

They do really well in property especially large rental schedules. Don't expect much o the auto side. Log hauling rates are high but it's a tough market. NICO and Progressive are better price wise bug BHHC will look at pretty much any auto or property risk.

They do really well in property especially large rental schedules. Don't expect much o the auto side. Log hauling rates are high but it's a tough market. NICO and Progressive are better price wise bug BHHC will look at pretty much any auto or property risk.

Thanks for the input... I may take a pass if they aren't going to be better than what our current lineup for loggers of National Casualty, Progressive and NICO.

Back