Best Auto Insurance Agent Portal

jldodson

What auto insurance carrier's agent portal is the best at:
1. Ease of doing business with them
2. Providing tools that will help grow your business

Please include why they are the best at one or both of the above things.

What auto insurance carrier's agent portal is the best at:
1. Ease of doing business with them
2. Providing tools that will help grow your business

Please include why they are the best at one or both of the above things.

MAPFRE

The UI is so simple everything auto fills. The difference between 100/300 to 250/500 is only like $45. The upsell is easy and always leads to umbrella qualification. Lastly cross selling home & auto is 25% discount both ways. I write so much MAPFRE it is ridiculous.

----------

I also forgot.

They only go back 3 years on driver history a lot of carriers are 5 so cuts a lot of accidents & violations out.

MAPFRE only does exterior inspections on home. So if I have a home with no updates internally MAPFRE it is. lol

Progressive. Their online setup is the most user friendly and smoothest.We have ACIC(a MAPFRE company) and their "portal" is a joke and by far my least favorite and NO information.

ASI Progressive partner for home I so strict in inpectoons plus multi policy discount is nil. Also in my state progressive auto is not competitive and MAPFRE pays 3% more.

On top of it you can put auto mobile home and rev vehicle and boat on one policy so nice and easy.

What auto insurance carrier's agent portal is the best at: 1. Ease of doing business with them 2. Providing tools that will help grow your business Please include why they are the best at one or both of the above things.

Metlife Auto & Home is great

None easier than Progressive though it's more complicated now that they want preferred stuff. Also, they are the ones who have done everything first technology-wise and everyone has copied them.

If people are asked about the value of their vehicles, they may have heard of auto appraisers. The auto appraiser is capable of giving people an evaluation of their vehicles. Apart from giving a person an evaluation of their vehicles, the cost of repairs is talked about. :):)

Way to make friends Chicago. Jack someone's thread for your own advertising. Im sure you'll get a lot of agents here calling you........

Back