Brightway Franchise Experiences

I'm not aware of the cost or commission splits....I think it's important to compare what's out there and I do know some good people there. If Brightway compares favorably, then all the better for the OP if he goes that route.

Is that the one where it costs $50k to get in and 45% of your commissions?

That's how it works with Brightway. I checked into it about a year ago (only to see how much they were charging) and it was $50k w/ 45% off the top.

Their pitch is they do all the service work and you spend 100% of your time selling, so you make that 45% back up and then some.

It can't work... Any agent who tells their customers to call an 800# every time they come to their office or call their office will go out of business pretty quick.

dubya4472 said:
That's how it works with Brightway. I checked into it about a year ago (only to see how much they were charging) and it was $50k w/ 45% off the top.

Their pitch is they do all the service work and you spend 100% of your time selling, so you make that 45% back up and then some.

It can't work... Any agent who tells their customers to call an 800# every time they come to their office or call their office will go out of business pretty quick.

It's actually 60k to get in and 15% of the top, 45% at renewal. They do according to the franchise do all the service work. However according to franchisees the agency still handles alot of service as we know clients want to speak to the agent.

Back