Church Insurance.........

W.R. Berkeley Starnet is very competitive,

Saw the policy of one of these old and unmaintained Churches the other day, $.07 property rate, replacement cost!

I got a call from a church looking for auto ins for their van. The van is registered as a passenger van and owned by a congregant not the church. Only used to pick up and drop off members for services, no private use. Not marked up with church name or information.

Personal Policy or Comm Auto - probably an easy question but it's late/tired. Thanks in advance.:SLEEP:

I got a call from a church looking for auto ins for their van. The van is registered as a passenger van and owned by a congregant not the church. Only used to pick up and drop off members for services, no private use. Not marked up with church name or information.

Personal Policy or Comm Auto - probably an easy question but it's late/tired. Thanks in advance.:SLEEP:

Definitely commercial policy - I would place with Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies

whose the decision maker in a church?

I would imagine its a board making all the decisions...but who do you call on?

whose the decision maker in a church?

I would imagine its a board making all the decisions...but who do you call on?

Ultimately it is the board or finance committee that decides in most churches. In smaller churches the pastor decides. We usually just drop by churches and drop off literatures, pens, Bible markers and bags on occasion and when the topic comes up they will contact you.

Back