Church Insurance.........

1manshow

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pa
Anyone know of a carrier who is BOP'ing churches and offering sexual misconduct? Currently writing with Guideone and need other options occasionally

still don't understand why carriers are still diving into the church market.

they are all low on funding so they just look for the lowest price, old buildings with electrical/plumbing issues with no money to fix, and are already priced very thin, and hundreds of them closing due to low membership everyday.

seems like a terrible class to me.

I'm hoping it continues to seem like a terrible class to most agents. We are having fun with these...avg premium 5-8K and retention is very high. Been a profitable class for us with very little competition.

I'm hoping it continues to seem like a terrible class to most agents. We are having fun with these...avg premium 5-8K and retention is very high. Been a profitable class for us with very little competition.

do they ask you if youre of the same religion?

not yet....not sure why they'd care
just wondering if that ever came up.

I start selling next week (Commercial)...so this week ive been thinking of niches to get into.
I put churches down initially because there are so many of them, but then scratched them off because I figured every church has an insurance guy...and they possibly only deal w/ those of their particular faith.

Back