Cincinatti Insurance

Matt37

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
does anybody work with them??

They are hammering everything.. I just had a $250k brewery I had Chubb quote what I thought was just an awesome number.. $30k under Travelers renewal.

Cincinnati came in and just gutted it.

I don't have them, but have lost business to them. They love manufacturers around here apparently.

In my market there's only 3 agencies that have them & they will not give out new appointments. I know the top producer around here for the biggest commercial outfit & Cincinnati is his go to. They basically smash everything

Never really came across them in the Philly burbs but then again I don't really touch manufacturing class. Never seen them on a garage or anything though

That's what kills us. People won't move once they are with the 3 year policy.

Yeah it's a total marketing scam.. read the disclaimers on the bottom .. its contingent on loss ratio, payment history, etc.. doesn't lock you into a damn thing.

They can still pull the plug if need be.

Great marketing scheme though

They are killing me.. hopefully they start seeing some pain.

Apparently they have some deep pockets though.. so they might just keep dumping surplus into it

Yeah it's a total marketing scam.. read the disclaimers on the bottom .. its contingent on loss ratio, payment history, etc.. doesn't lock you into a damn thing.

They can still pull the plug if need be.

Great marketing scheme though

They are killing me.. hopefully they start seeing some pain.

Apparently they have some deep pockets though.. so they might just keep dumping surplus into it

This is not correct. There is a carrier out there that does a 3 year term with "conditions", but it's not Cincinnati. I can't remember who it is honestly.

Cincinnati guarantees your rates for 3 years on GL and Property, whether your loss ratio is 0% or 100‰+. Auto is re rated every year, and umbrella can change if the auto schedule changes big or if the GL exposure changes big.

Back