Clusters or MGA's in FL and TX for Personal Lines

All-

We are finally getting into personal lines (in TX and FL), after years of pondering it. Any suggestions as to a few good MGA's and/or Clusters in those areas for Personal Lines?

It is a standalone operation, not part of the commercial side, so very much starting from scratch with a couple of new, but well-connected producers (mostly looking at High Net Worth, for which we already have some MGA's available, but also 'run of the mill' PL business for which we have greater need).

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

If you go to the Agency Equity website there is a map where you can click on a given state and the clusters that appoint in that state will pop up. I'd post the link for you, but I'm a new member and I can't do that until I hit my 20 posts! :)

I just typed in "insurance cluster groups in texas," into google and the agency equity was the first link. I know the guy who runs that website and trust his information to be accurate.

How is your agency set up? Is there a main office in one state and satellites or subs in the other?

Back