Commercial Insurance Leads

I asked on another thread and got no responses, so I thought I would try a new thread. :-)

A carrier rep recommended https://completemarkets.com/leads for commercial insurance leads.

I did some research and other people are using them and have a great close rate - https://www.reddit.com/r/Insurance/c...ould_i_use_pc/

It appears to be a pay per lead, exclusive and the leads are not shared with any one except one agent. So, the lead is live and active it appears.

Anyone on here have experience with them?

I used(d) them. Around here i dont get many good leads. you only have to buy what you want. guessing from the number of times they send "second chance" emails many others arent buying them either. but it doesnt cost anything to sign up so it cant hurt.

As for lead companies, you really have to pay attention to your ROI. Some seasoned agents at best are at a 20% closing ratio for non-exclusive leads. As for exclusive leads, ratios can go up to 40%-60%.

As for purchasing leads, many lead companies do this per bid on a lead. Agencies who set the max bid to... lets say 20$ per lead, will most likely beat all others with a lower bid. However if the other highest bid is $13, you should not expect to pay the full $20 max bid. Usually in this case your bid will range from $13.50 - $14.50 depending on the 2nd highest bid.

If your ROI is not good, you may want to consider obtaining organic leads, cold call, social media advertising, and website marketing. Or you may need to charge higher fees to supplement your lead expenses

I have sold policies as a result, but when I get a lead offer, I don't get excited. For example, many of the comm auto leads are uber wannabes with no current auto insurance or pizza delivery etc...

On a plus side, I do usually get to talk to the person, it's just often I wish I was spending my time with someone else

I am looking for a good semi truck lead generator. I have one already just seeing if there are any others out there that specialize in this field. Also how do they get their leads?

Latest posts

Back