Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > P&C Insurance Forum

Reply to Commercial Lines Help?  Placing an Account...     
Old 12-14-2015, 11:41 AM   #1
Guru

State: Herkster is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Commercial Lines Help?  Placing an Account... Commercial Lines Help? Placing an Account...
Alright, I know this might be out of the realm for most of you guys, but maybe someone can steer me in the right direction.

Just had a prospect come in who is contracted labor for a large hog/trucking/feed mill company. Since they are contracted labor, they need to carry their own GL. I just can't find a company to write it...

Thoughts? Questions?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Commercial Lines Help?  Placing an Account...
Old 12-14-2015, 01:18 PM   #2
Guru

State: Arnage150 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Commercial Lines Help?  Placing an Account... Re: Commercial Lines Help? Placing an Account...
Originally Posted by Herkster View Post
Alright, I know this might be out of the realm for most of you guys, but maybe someone can steer me in the right direction.

Just had a prospect come in who is contracted labor for a large hog/trucking/feed mill company. Since they are contracted labor, they need to carry their own GL. I just can't find a company to write it...

Thoughts? Questions?
Are we talking one person or many employees?
Old 12-15-2015, 09:31 AM   #3
Guru

State: Herkster is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Commercial Lines Help?  Placing an Account... Re: Commercial Lines Help? Placing an Account... Herkster is the thread starter for: Commercial Lines Help?  Placing an Account...

Originally Posted by Arnage150 View Post
Are we talking one person or many employees?
One person, contracted labor, by the company who actually owns the hogs and the hog sites.
I found an outlet for it though, after seeing what the company actually requires their contracted labor to carry. Thanks!
Reply to Commercial Lines Help?  Placing an Account... 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > P&C Insurance Forum

Tags
commercial lines