Companies For Home Owners In Houston

Kirt

Guys,
What are the competitive companies for Dwelling HO-3 for houston, harris and fort bend counties.Thanks

Re: Home Owners in Houston

I have had several opportunities to write business in coastal counties and no wholesaler can write HO3 business there. From what I've seen try Allstate, State Auto, and Farmers.

Farmers has let go 89+ agents in Houston, I doubt that's a good place to shop for HO in that area. They are trying to get off that book of business.

I heard Farmers is trying to let go closer to 425 agents in the Houston/Galveston area. This is being done to let go of a lot of older, experienced agents and in turn hope that the clients leave as well, as Farmers experience shows that 80% of farmers clients leave within a year when their agent leaves. The relationship has always been between the agent and the customer and the insurance company is just the conduit.

I don't know if you are looking for captive or independent. Nationwide has been competitive down there but I think they are also looking into limiting their exposure now.

Latest posts

Back