Comparative Rater Advice

GAHEALTH

Guru
100+ Post Club
Looking at QQ Solutions for agency management. Looking for a good real time rater for personal lines that can also be used for motorcycle, home, boat,etc. looking at PL rater, Semcat, Ezlynx raters.

Looking to integrate with website and social media for consumer online quotes.

Most of what I found in the forums seems to be from several years ago.

Suggestions from the group and feedback on usability is greatly appreciated.

Make sure they have ALL of your top carriers in REAL time. Cant expect some of the smaller regional carriers to be in real time. Big difference between the raters, kind of turns into estimations/indications otherwise.

PL Rater is made by vertafore who used to be ams and they had some bad customer service issues some years ago. not sure about now.

I have PL rater now. They are OK but I believe there are better ones out there that are not so overpriced. I got it as part of a group deal but it is not the holy grail by any means. Customer service is alright but I have no experience with others so could be I just don't know better. I will say the chat sessions with the tech support is a nice feature.

EZLYNX here, not sure how the others work but at quote screen for each carrier there is a pdf quote & a button that will take you right into the carriers quote. The Templates are a huge time saver for me. You can make all sorts, High value home, bare bones auto, etc.

Ga; I can't contribute much in this thread yet, when I start I'll probably be using Ezlynx.

I love the idea of integrating it into the website and social media. Has anyone done this here?

Back