EbixASP Vs. Doris Vs. Xanatek IMS

robtmccarthy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Looking at agency management software narrowed it down to Ebix, Doris, and Xanatek.

Please don't just reply with whatever great program you are using... that's wonderful for you. But these are the Top 3 for me.

Would really appreciate some input from actual users.

My thoughts are the following.

EbixASP - appears most cutting edge, fully browser based, all in one program, email, word processing etc...

Doris - the tried and true, works with every carrier and integrates with MS office and Outlook. Appears a little aged, interface reminds me of windows 98, but rock solid program with, zero maintenance on my part as it is installed on Applied servers and maintained from there. *non browser based, but still internet based.

Xanatek IMS - interface seems all right, integrates with most carriers, not as robust as a Doris or TAM, but other agents rave about support given. *downside, non internet based, installed on local machine, My responsibility to backup.

Reasons i have chosen these three programs is they have been recommended by various acquaintances. And they offer integration with Ezlynx.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Just switched from Doris to QQ evolution, the newest version of QuickFile. I chose Doris for the same reasons you mentioned but left because it was dated, expensive and the customer support was lacking. QQ worked well with EZLynx and all of my carriers and the transition was simple and cheap. Sorry for not directly answering your question... but I just went through the same search and found QQ to be cheap and very robust.

Last edited:
Back