Fast Food

MrGolf

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I need a really good carrier that will write fast food on a BOP. Travelers and Liberty Mutual have went south on this class last few years and they used to be my go to on it. Fast casual, family style or fine dining I do alright on with Travelers and EMC. But the fast franchises are leaving me struggling at moment... Who in Kentucky (or surrounding states) is having luck with fast food franchises and who are you using?

I need a really good carrier that will write fast food on a BOP. Travelers and Liberty Mutual have went south on this class last few years and they used to be my go to on it. Fast casual, family style or fine dining I do alright on with Travelers and EMC. But the fast franchises are leaving me struggling at moment... Who in Kentucky (or surrounding states) is having luck with fast food franchises and who are you using?

I don't know if they are writing near you but, Utica first does well up here with fast food

Wanted to give this thread a bump to see if anyone has any suggestions.

Someone prior mentioned Utica First, don't think they write in Kentucky.

Foremost took over the Zurich program of rating on square footage and it is brutal to try and compete against them when everyone else uses annual sales.

Feel like I'm missing a lot of good opportunities since I have some foot in the door with certain accounts. Hard to make the sale when you can't get close though.

I'm in Minnesota we use Hartford. Seems like American family and state farm here write a lot of fast food

Back