FCCI - Need Information

MrGolf

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anybody on here write through FCCI? Would like some information on their commercial appetite and what classes they perform well on and don't perform well on?

Wanted to bump this thread... On the verge of taking FCCI on. They seem to have a good fit for what I might be looking for. Do have a few drawbacks, but overall I have been impressed with their presentation. Love that they are not over-saturated in my state and that they are only after "middle market" type accounts.

Anyone on here have any last words from the trenches before making a decision? Would love to hear from anyone who has them and has a positive or negative experience in how they fit with your agency or if they've been able to come through for you on a hard to fit account situation??

Ive had more experience w/ them since Feb.

Honestly im not too impressed with them thus far. Ive written a few things w/ them and when they hit they really hit, but ive had far more misses on the classes of business that they say they want than i expected.

Ive had more experience w/ them since Feb.

Honestly im not too impressed with them thus far. Ive written a few things w/ them and when they hit they really hit, but ive had far more misses on the classes of business that they say they want than i expected.

Thanks for the info... What classes are you targeting?

I spoke with them a couple of years back. I didn't take them on mainly because they only write commercial construction contractors which aren't common in my rural area of Tennessee. I ran into them last year on a large metal manufacturer and they were quite competitive - I still beat them with Erie but was impressed nonetheless.

The rep had also told me they were trying to get out of the work comp market which was also a drawback.

Their agricultural program is also impressive but it is a separate contract.

Thanks for the info... What classes are you targeting?

Most of what ive sent to them thus far has been light construction. Sent a pristine large distributor and they were way outside the ballpark. As someone else has said they dont want any contractors performing majority of residential work. WC seems to be picky.

Latest posts

Back