GA P&C Test Needing help

dandan

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a good friend taking the P&C test in Georgia, he of course did the 40 hr course, but is stressing out over the test, are the computer tests the best help for the test?

anybody take and pass the test lately?

I have a good friend taking the P&C test in Georgia, he of course did the 40 hr course, but is stressing out over the test, are the computer tests the best help for the test?

anybody take and pass the test lately?

I'm in GA. It's been a few years since mine but i was extremely nervous about mine. I put it off for months and took any and every practice test i could find to the point of almost overdoing it. And i focused and worried about things that weren't screen on there like commercial auto symbols lol Several questions are repeat questions but worded differently yet yield the same answer. Tell him to make sure he knows the GA SPECIFIC law backwards and forwards i am pretty sure that you cannot miss any of those. If he knows his stuff and passed his prelicensing course I'm sure he will do fine.

Thank you, I will tell him to review GA specific law, he is pretty sharp so I am sure he will do well, but it is intimidating.

If there is any relation to the Florida exam questions, a lot of them related to ethics and adherence to State regulations. I was surprised.
I have been told that most of the Insurance Commissioners in the respective States, borrow formats from one another.

Back