Help in Southern Cali

JCK818

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey guys.
I have a small P&C shop here in Southern California. For some personal reasons I am transitioning my office into Real Estate and Mortgage. Im looking to partner up with a broker to house my book and also to be able to right new business through. I still get good amount of business coming in ( personal and commercial).
Is there anyone in California that might be willing to entertain the idea. I know few years ago i would have loved to have found someone like me lol. Please let me know. I have an offer, just not sure about the office. I want someone i can trust.
Please get in touch with me asap.
[email protected]

Jack,

Why the move away from P&C after so long? How do you have your access to carriers?

How will you address the questions of how you will manage your time between Real-estate and Mortgages and P&C? I imagine most don't want a part time agent in todays Insurance environment. It is not an easy time right now as you are aware. I can't imagine many want to bring on a part time guy.....

I would try to run both if you are already established. Building the initial client base for an insurance agency is the hardest part.

THe reason I want the policies to be housed elsewhere is because I do not want to deal with the servicing. That is why I am not going to be making 100% commission any longer.
As far as brokerages do not want a part time agent, what exactly is the problem. I have 3 part time agents now. They generate sales, pump up my numbers.
I do understand about no being an easy time now though.

THe reason I want the policies to be housed elsewhere is because I do not want to deal with the servicing. That is why I am not going to be making 100% commission any longer.
As far as brokerages do not want a part time agent, what exactly is the problem. I have 3 part time agents now. They generate sales, pump up my numbers.
I do understand about no being an easy time now though.

Have you found anyone yet? I am willing to work something out if you have not. I am located in Temecula, Ca.

Back